Wayoutmedia has been working with the Community and Voluntary sector since 1994.
My aim is to assist your organisation to effectively and sustainably communicate your message to your clients . I will help you to provide simple solutions to achieve maximum potential under the constraints of capacity and funding
We work together to extend your community online by learning about interactive communications. When you understand how your audience uses and accesses Social Media and Social Networks, you can provide the appropriate technology to reach them.
- Learn about your audience and the technology they use
- Create a flow of information in a safe way on a friendly network.
- Understand how to enable your community to tell you what they want
- Be in control of your communication and marketing without the need of a 3rd party
- Gather statistical information for funding reports
- Create simple tailored solutions and resources to ensure the sustainability of your strategy
- Learn how to grow your audience
- Join up with other organisations and be a part of the online digital 3rd sector.
You can arrange a free 1hr consultation to discuss
- Group development work including Social Media training
- Social Media Strategy
- Social Media Policy and safeguarding
- Job roles and schedules of work
- Training staff, volunteers and clients
- Measuring interaction
The PCT Engagement project
Wayoutmedia worked with Scip to assist Gateway Community Groups to get their message online. The project was funded and managed by the Brighton and Hove PCT (now CCG), its aim was to provide training and ensure community groups understood how to create online communities to communicate their services and provide information to the groups they assist
This is the Report for the 2nd phase at the end of the project in 2012